Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You know you're in med school when... (round two)

You start contemplating the viability of mainlining caffeine through an IV.

Which is unfortunate seeing as I gave up drinking caffeine this summer.

Granted my version of "no caffeine" is kind of like the kind of vegetarianism where people only refrain from eating anything with a cute face. I've given up daily soda drinking because the amount required to keep me functioning was getting slightly ridiculous. Now I just drink it when I feel like if I don't have a soda in my hands right this very instant I'm going to have a meltdown. And since I stopped drinking so much caffeine, one soda makes me feel like I've just downed a bottle of caffeine pills, which, I would imagine, is not dissimilar to having a caffeine drip.


No comments:

Post a Comment